These rustic twine snowflake ornaments would be a perfect addition to an old-fashioned or country style Christmas tree.
- Smoothfoam™ ball
- Blumenthal Lansing Favorite Findings™ – Wooden Snowflakes
- Hot glue gun & hot glue sticks
1. On the opposite side of the hole in the Smoothfoam ball, place a small dot of hot glue and begin coiling twine. Repeat, adding small amount of hot glue to the ball before each wrap of the twine. Continue to top of ball.
2. Create loop for hanging with twine, place hot glue into the hole, and use scissor tip to push ends of loop into the hole.
3. Use hot glue to mount a wooden snowflake accent to center of each ball.
– Designed by Cindi McGee