Designed by Cindi Bisson
Gather up some fallen acorns and create a rustic candle stand to serve as a centerpiece for your autumn table with burlap and Smoothfoam discs.
- Smoothfoam™ 6” and 10” discs
- Burlapfabric.com natural burlap
- Ad-Tech™ glue gun & hot glue for foam
- Beacon® Adhesives Tacky Glue
- Westcott® Titanium Bonded Scissors, Self-Healing Craft Mat
- Glue any loose acorn caps to tops of acorns with Tacky Glue. Let dry.
- Cut two burlap squares about 8” and 12”.
- Place Smoothfoam disc in center of each square, wrap ends up onto back and hot glue in place.
- Hot glue small disc to center of larger disc.
- Hot glue acorns around outside edges of both discs, overlapping and layering until desired result is achieved.