Sculpey® III oven-bake clay is the perfect medium for those who work best with their hands. This popular polymer clay maintains detailing, tooling and texturing due to its pliable yet stable form. Sculpey® III comes in 44 vibrant colors — from Turquoise and Emerald to Princess Pearl and Gold — and maintains detailing and tooling beautifully.
Once baked, Sculpey® III oven-bake clay assumes a matte, bisque-type finish. You can completely personalize any oven-bake clay piece with glitter, paints and other embellishments.
Sculpey® III: Ideal for Beginners and Kids
Sculpey® III is perfect for first-time crafters and kids due to its soft, easy-to-use texture. This oven-bake clay:
- Will stay soft until baked in your home oven.
- Can be stored and reused — will not dry out!
- Is easy to clean, bend and manipulate, making it a great introduction to crafting.
- Can be painted, drilled, sanded and carved once cured. You can even blend two or more colors to achieve the desired shade.
- Features a variety of bright colors and finishes, including translucent hues, metallics and glow-in-the-dark.
- Is perfect for holiday and school projects.
DIY Craft Ideas for Sculpey® III Oven-Bake Clay
Sculpey® III is perfect for figurines, jewelry, home décor and fun seasonal gifts. Our clayers have used it for accents that look like glimmering agate geodes. Spark some creativity in your kids with our collection of Sculpey® III project ideas like the following:
- Decorated birdhouse ornaments
- Mom and me bookends
- Embellished buttons
- Decorated jewelry boxes
- Customized picture frames
- Scrapbooking embellishments
See How We Use It
- Caned Hearts Necklace
- Textural Variety Necklace
To purchase, visit Sculpey’s website