I recently received a Spellbinders “Smile” metal die from Scrapbook.com. What better way to deal with our current world pandemic than by urging others to smile…from a distance!
- DCWV Card Stock
- Michael’s Recollections Glitter Card Stock
- Sizzix® Sizzlits® “Dragonfly” #3 Die (discontinued)
- Spellbinders “Smile” Metal Die
- StencilGirl Products “Square Dancing Stencil”
- Colorbox® Spritzers™ “Fireberry” Dye Ink Spray
- Crafter’s Companion® Gemini™ Die Cutting Machine
- Westcott® Trimair™ Paper Cutter
- Elmers® Tape Runner
- Beacon® Tacky Glue
- Black or Blue Artist Pen
Tape stencil to white card stock. Lightly spray with dye ink spray. Let dry.
Blotches are good. It kinda looks like the COVID-19 virus
Cut out 4” x 6” rectangle.
Cut blue card stock to 10” x 7”. Score at 5” to create fold.
Die cut “Smile” out of blue glitter card stock.
Die cut “Dragonfly’ out of yellow glitter card stock.
Using tape runner, adhere 4” x 6” painted card to front of blue card.
Using Tacky Glue, adhere “Smile” and dragonfly to top of card.
On white card stock print “Just Do It 6 Feet Away.”
I choose to print by hand but you can use your computer and printer if you prefer.
Cut printed card stock to fit near bottom of card.
Glue printed card stock to bottom front of card.