With the release of a certain new fantasy movie, there will be a lot of big and little girls who will want this centerpiece for a themed party! Ana shows you how easy it is to make a rose centerpiece with a crown and a glowing light.
- Gold Spray Paint
- Plastic Wrap
- Cut Glass Wine Goblet (I got mine at Dollar Tree)
- 5″ Rose Ball
- Plastic Child Crown
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Battery-operated Tea Light
- Wrap plastic wrap around the wine glass leaving the stem exposed
- Spray the stem with gold spray paint, let dry*
*be sure you spray paint 6″-8″ from the object you are painting. You may want to use gloves, too!
- Take the crown back off, then spray paint the crown gold
- Turn the glass upside down and hot glue the rose ball to the glass bottom
- Hot glue the crown to the center of the rose ball
- To set up centerpiece at the party, place a tea light under the wine glass!
Designed by Ana Araujo