Beaded Wine Glass Cozies
designed by Scott Pfeiffer
These simple beaded wine glass cozies were inspired by similar cozies I saw for sale at a winery several years ago. I’ve made them, to use as gifts, using a variety of sewn-on beads and adhesive beads, depending on what I have on hand when I feel the urge to create a set or two. Your only limitation is your own imagination and, of course, your bead supply.
- Assorted beads
- Marking pen
- Cut two 5” squares of felt
- Draw 4-1/2” circle on top piece of felt
- Pin felt squares, positioning pins inside circle
- Cut out circle
- Remove pins, cut two or three 3 to 3-1/2” slits in top piece.
- Flip top piece (to hide any residual ink) and re-pin.
- Stitch beads (stitching through both pieces of felt) around edge of cozy.
Note: You can also stitch beads on inner areas of top piece before re-pinning and stitching perimeter.
P. S. Cindi, Thank You for allowing me to do a guest appearance in Simple Solutions!