Spooky Halloween Centerpiece
Designed by Scott Pfeiffer
Need an elegant, yet inexpensive, table centerpiece for the holidays? I was inspired to create my metallic pumpkin candleholders from an article I saw online. Simply prepare as you would for a typical Jack O’ Lantern, but then use your imagination to create unique patterns.
You will need:
- 3 Pumpkins
- Design Master
- Colortool Spray Copper
- Premium Metals 14KT Gold
- Premium Metals Super Silver
- Votive Candles
- Pairing Knife
- Power Drill
- 1-3/4” Hole Saw
- Cut lid in each pumpkin. Remove seeds.
- Using marker, create pattern on each pumpkin.
- Drill hole at each mark. (For larger holes, I used a hole saw bit.)
- Spray each with one of the metallic paints. (I used a large shipping box open to one side to contain overspray.)
Toothpicks can be used to support the lids should they shrink.