Designed by Cindi Bisson
Colorful flowers and sparkling crystals help bring the feeling of springtime to your party decor. Create this custom spring flowers party garland in any length with just a few materials.
- Assorted double sided patterned papers
- Connie Crystal 8mm green crystals, 10mm pink pearls, 14mm Octagon Crystals
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities® Positively Me™ Jewel Flowers and Flourishes Die Template
- Green leaf ribbon
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Tacky Glue
* Instructions are for 52” garland, adjust number of flowers accordingly for desired length.
1. Following manufacturer instructions, use Grand Calibur & 3 floral die templates to cut & emboss 5 purple flowers, 4 yellow flowers, and 4 pink flowers.
2. Mount octagon crystal to center of each purple flower, green crystal to center of each yellow flower, and pink pearl to center of each pink flower. Let dry.
3. Mount flowers to leaf ribbon approximately 4” apart, beginning with purple, then yellow, then pink, and repeat until all flowers used.