Designed by Cindi Bisson
Cindi creates this elegant frosted cherry blossom vase using Etchall and DecoArt products.
- Square glass vase (Dollar Tree)
- Etchall® Etching Cream (www.etchall.com)
- DecoArt® Glass Paint Markers™ – Brown, Fuchsia (www.decoart.com)
- DecoArt® Americana® Frost Gloss Enamels® – Pink
- Foam brush, small flat paintbrush
- Use foam brush to apply thick coat of Etchall cream over all sides of vase and let set 15 minutes. Remove etching cream and return to bottle for re-use. Rinse vase and let dry.
- Use brown Glass Paint Marker to draw branch on vase, beginning at bottom right of front and extending upward and around sides.
- Use small flat paintbrush to make cherry blossoms on each branch tip by painting 5 round petals with pink Frosted Gloss Enamel paint. Let dry.
- Add 5-6 fushcia dots to center of each painted flower using Glass Paint Marker.
Per manufacturer instructions, let cure 4 days then bake in 275 degree oven for 30 minutes and let cool in oven.