- TaDa Creative Studios patterned papers
- Sage green bakers twine
- KellyCraft™Jimbo Lojik Stamps – Set B
- Blumenthal Lansing heart buttons
- Beacon Adhesives® Tacky Glue
- Clearsnap® ColorBox® Cat’s Eye® Chesnut ink
- Westcott® paper trimmer & scissors
1. Cut harlequin patterned paper to 5 1/2” x 11”. Fold in half to form card.
2. Trace 4 1/2” circle on front of card, 1/4” from top edge. Cut out.
3. Cut piece of plaid paper (to match inside of card) 5 1/2” x 5 1/2”. Place on inside of card, trace cut out circle, and cut out.
4. Cut out three 2 3/4” hearts from heart paper.
5. Cut 5” piece of bakers twine, mount to center of circle, glueing inside card front. Mount second piece with circle cut out over twine.
6. Fold each heart in half. Placing twine in center of first heart, mount back to back, creating 3 sided heart. The heart will now “spin” inside the circle opening.
7. Mount bakers twine around circle opening on outside of card.
8. Ink “Lost in this moment with you!” stamp with Chestnut ink. Stamp onto pink striped paper. Trim around verse. Ink edges with Chestnut ink.
9. Mount to bottom of card, with one edge extending into circle on top.
10. Add bakers twine to two small heart buttons, mount on either side of verse.