Designed by Cindi Bisson
Brighten up your kitchen for springtime with these pretty butterfly magnets. This paisley felt from Kunin™ matches my kitchen and seemed like a perfect choice. A bit of Connie Crystal bling adds a touch of sparkle.
- Printzfelt™ – Paisley (www.kuningroup.com)
- FriendlyFelt™ – Yellow
- Big Shot™ (www.sizzix.com)
- Bigz Die – Butterfly, Flower, Leaf & Shamrock
- Magnum Magnetics
- ProMag® Roll (www.magnummagnetics.com)
- Connie Crystal
- Crystal Sheet – White (www.conniecrystal.com)
- Beacon® Adhesives
- 527 (www.beaconadhesives.com)
- Jewelry pliers, wire cutters, scissors
- Fine gauge white wire
- Depending on how many finished magnets you want to make, use the Big Shot™ and die to cut an equal number of paisley and yellow butterflies.
- Cut piece of wire approximately 2 1/2” long, bend ends upward. Cover yellow butterfly with Fabri-Tac. Place bended wire over upper wings.
- Place paisley butterfly over yellow butterfly and let dry. Bend wings slightly upward.
- Create antennae with wire, use 527 Adhesive to glue to top of head.
- Cut strip of white crystals and use 527 to glue to center of body.
- Cut small square of magnet and mount to bottom of butterfly.