- Smoothfoam™ ball
- Blumenthal Lansing Favorite Findings™ – Wooden Snowflakes
- Hot glue gun & hot glue sticks
1. On the opposite side of the hole in the Smoothfoam™ ball, place a small dot of hot glue and begin coiling twine. Repeat, adding small amount of hot glue to the ball before each wrap of the twine. Continue to top of ball.
2. Create loop for hanging with twine, place hot glue into the hole, and use scissor tip to push ends of loop into the hole.
3. Use hot glue to mount Blumenthal Lansing wooden snowflake accent to center of ball.