Designed by Cindi Bisson
Coats & Clark® Phoomph and Shannon Fabrics® Cuddle fabric are paired for a simple, soft, funky eyeglasses case you can make in about a half hour.
• Coats & Clark® Phoomph (www.coatsandclark.com)
• Shannon Fabrics Cuddle Jaguar Brown & Tan fabric (www.shannonfabrics.com)
• Crop-A-Dile punch (www.wermemorykeepers.com)
• Beacon® Fabri-Tac Adhesive (www.beaconadhesives.com)
• Westcott® Titanium Bonded Scissors (www.westcottbrand.com)
1. Measure and cut two 6” x 7” pieces of Jaquar Cuddle fabric.
2. Cut 6” x 6” square of Phoomph.
3. Remove backing from one side of Phoomph, place onto outer edge of one piece of fabric.
4. Repeat on reverse side, with extra 2” extending off opposite edge.
5. Fold one 1” edge over edge, applying glue ONLY to outer 1” on each side, use Fabri-Tac adhesive to mount to inside (scissors inserted to show non-glued area).
6. Fold second 1” edge over to inside and glue with Fabri-Tac.
7. Fold fabric covered Phoomph in half, punch small holes through two outer edges every 1” for lacing.
8. Insert 2’ piece of black leather cording through two holes on BOTTOM edge (edge with “pocket”). Add Fabri-Tac adhesive to outer 1” on each side, fold inward to meet in center and glue in place. The result is a fabric bottom for your glasses pouch.