Designed by Cindi Bisson
Cindi created this Mini Heart Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie just in time for Valentine’s Day
1. Begin by preparing your favorite home-made chocolate chip cookie dough (we like the original Toll-House Cookie recipe best).
2. Spray the inside area of a metal heart shaped cookie cutter with non-stick spray.
3. Place onto non-stick surface on baking sheet.
4. Use spoon to place approximately ½” of cookie dough to fill cookie cutter.
5. To make M&M heart on top, either freeform place candies to create heart, or use a slightly smaller heart cookie cutter on top of the base cookie and place candies inside to create heart shape. Remove cutter before baking.
6. Bake in oven at 375 degrees for approximately 10 minutes. Center will be soft when removed from oven.
7. Allow to cool on cookie sheet approximately 5 minutes. Gently lift cookie cutter and cookie “pie” will remain on baking sheet.
Place warm heart cookie pie onto small plate, sprinkle red & pink decorative sugars around it. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. If desired, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Serve while still warm and watch while your valentine enjoys their treat (or join in the delicious fun!).