Designed by Cindi Bisson
Connie Crystal pearls and crystals are paired with ICE Resin and mixed-media elements to create this “Be Mine” Valentine key ring (or, if you’d prefer – it could easily be adapted to a pendant!)
- Connie Crystal – 5 mm pearls, 12 mm pearl, 10 mm pink pearl, 15 mm crystal, 1 1/2” teardrop crystal (www.conniecrystal.com)
- ICE Resin, Carnivale German Glass Glitter – Fuscia, Heart Hobnail Bezel, Bronze-Plated, Medium, ART Mechanique Flip Book: Belles Dames Francaise (www.iceresin.com)
- Ranger Wild Plum alcohol ink (www.rangerink.com)
- Heart pin, brass musical note charm, brass eye pin, jewelry pliers, white tassel, key ring
- Tear heart shape to fit inside heart bezel from paper in flip book. Place in bezel. Add small 5mm pearls, heart pin and music charm.
- Mix ICE Resin according to manufacturer instructions. Pour into bezel. Sprinkle with fuscia glitter around edges. Let cure.
- Place one 15 mm crystal, one 12 mm pearl, 10 mm pink pearl on brass eye pin. Create loop on opposite end of eye, add small jump ring.
- To color teardrop crystal, apply alcohol ink directly to crystal. When dry, apply light layer of ICE Resin to seal. Add jump ring.
- Mount heart bezel, pearl charm and colored crystal pendant to key ring.