Designed by Cindi Bisson
Our kitchen & dining room has a “farm animal” theme with cows, chickens and more as accents. This cow patterned felt from Kunin™ Group, combined with burlap fabric, made for the perfect table runner to fit our country decor.
- Kunin® Group: Fancifelt™ – Cowpoke, Embossed Felt – Black Alligator, Creatology™ felt – Antique White (www.kuningroup.com)
- Buttons Galore & More – assorted blue buttons (www.buttonsgaloreandmore.com)
- Beacon® Fabri-Tac Adhesive (www.beaconadhesives.com)
- KellyCraft™ Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square (www.kellycraftinnovations.com)
- Westcott® Handheld Titanium Bonded Paper Cutter with Safety Shield (www.westcottbrand.com)
- Westcott Stainless Steel Ruler
- Westcott Craft Self-Healing Cutting Mat
- Blue embroidery floss, needle
- Use self-healing mat, ruler and handheld cutter to measure and cut six 4” x 4” squares from Cowpoke, Black Alligator and Antique White Kunin® felt.
- Cut BurlapFabric.com burlap to 18” x 30”. Remove some threads from all edges to create frayed edge.
- Use Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to align felt squares, centered on burlap, and adhere with Beacon® Fabri-Tac adhesive.
- Stitch buttons to all corners of squares with embroidery floss.