Designed by Cindi Bisson
Cards don’t have to be just for special occasions. Why not make someone special smile with a little extra addition to their lunchbox? These Lunchbox Love Notes, a simple handmade card with a fun message, is sure to help brighten their day!
- KellyCraft™ – Jimbo Lojik™ stamps – Set A
- Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
- Green, black card stock
- Patterned paper
- Westcott® TrimAir Premium Titanium Paper Trimmer, Titanium Non-Stick Scissors
- Beacon® Tacky Glue
- Clearsnap® Color Box™ Archival Dye ink pad – Midnight
- Blumenthal Lansing turquoise heart button
- Toner® CraftLace™ – Aqua, black
- This card is super simple to make – just a few supplies are needed. The KellyCraft™ Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square makes it easier than ever to quickly align all the elements on your projects, and the Jimbo Lojik™ stamps give you a great assortment of eclectic verses to bring a smile to someone’s face. CraftLace™ is a great unexpected product to use for embellishing cards of any type.
- Use TrimAir trimmer to cut green card stock to 4” x 8”. Fold in half to make card.
- Cut black card stock to 3 3/4” x 3 3/4”. Cut patterned paper to 3 1/2” x 3 1/2”. Mount patterned paper to black mat with Tacky Glue.
- Ink “You’re the type of boy I’d make a sandwich for” Jimbo Lojik™ stamp, use Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square to stamp straight onto green card stock. Trim around verse. Cut black mat to fit beneath verse.
- Cut 2 pieces of aqua and one piece of black CraftLace™ about 6” long. String heart button onto black lace. With button centered, tie 3 pieces of CraftLace™ together with a knot on each end, so you end up with an embellishment about 4” long for the side of the card.
- Align all the elements of the card with the Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square and mount to card front.
- Glue button and CraftLace™ embellishment to left side of card front as shown.