Designed by Cindi Bisson
Projects celebrating the Day of the Dead are growing in popularity! Wear these bright and colorful skull & rose earrings and you’ll be right in style.
- 2 Gold fishhook earrings
- 2 Gold headpins
- 2 Blumenthal Lansing Flower Garden buttons – Red Roses
- 16 Connie Crystal white jasper beads – approximately 3 mm
- 4 Connie Crystal turquoise crystal beads – approximately 4 mm
- 2 The Beadery Carnival Skull Beads – Turquoise
- Jewelry Pliers
- Place one white jasper bead, followed by one turquoise crystal bead, one Carnival Skull Bead, and one turquoise crystal bead on each gold headpin.
- Place four white jasper beads on each headpin, followed by one rose button and three white jasper beads.
- Use jewelry pliers to create loop at end of headpins, attach to fishhook earrings.