Now that the playhouse is build, it’s time to add a couple of home touches. Today, Ana is going to show you how easy it is to add curtains in the playhouse. These curtains are made from a dishtowel! It doesn’t get any easier than that!
- Cotton dishtowel
- Swivel End Curtain Rod 21-38”
- Curtain rings
- Pins, needle
- Measuring tape
- Gather the supplies
- Starting from on end of the dishtowel, measure ever 2” by placing a pin to mark the spot
- Thread a needle, knot one end and push through the pin (remove the pin)
- Place the curtain ring at top, pushing thread through the ring
- Repeat several times, knot off and repeat
- Using the hardware include in the curtain rod package, place up to the corner of the window and mark
- Now go back with a screwdriver and screw in the screws
- Repeat on other side of window
- Put the curtain rings on the rod and hang it on the hardware
Note: You may need to pull out the hook on the hardware a little to allow the curtains to slide back and forth easily.