Cinnamon Stick Santas
Designed by Cindi McGee – Behind These Eyes™
Ho Ho Ho! Quick & cute holiday ornaments make great gift embellishments for everyone on your list. These are very simple to make and their delicious cinnamon scent adds to the warm homey feel of the holiday!
- Whole cinnamon sticks
- Acrylic paints – red, black, green, white, peach, dark blue
- Assorted fine paint brushes
- Hot glue gun
- Wax paper
- Place a sheet of wax paper on your work surface (protects the work surface and keeps the ornaments clean while each side is drying – scrap paper can stick to the wet paint, newsprint can transfer and discolor the wet paint).
- Follow the steps shown below to paint your Santas. Paint the back first and let dry. Then continue with the remaining steps
- Use a hot glue gun to add a loop of jute to the top of your cinnamon stick to hang.