Cindi’s Creative Solutions
Colors of Autumn Necklace & Earrings
Designed by Cindi McGee – Behind These Eyes™
The bold colors of autumn are in full sparkle on this jewelry set to complement your fall wardrobe.
- Connie Crystal™ (www.conniecrystal.com)
- Red coral beads
- Red crystal beads
- Large orange crystal beads
- Gold spacers
- Rectangular stone bead
- Leaf rubber stamp
- Clearsnap® (www.clearsnap.com)
- Surfacz black ink pad
- Gold jewelry wire
- Jump rings
- Fine gauge jewelry wire
- Earring hoops
- Jewelry pliers
- Determine desired length of necklace and cut piece of fine gauge jewelry wire approximately 4” longer. Cut in half.
- Tie jump ring on one end of wire, add coral beads, finishing with 2nd jump ring. Repeat on second wire starting with closure and ending with gold jump ring.
- Ink leaf stamp with Surfacz ink and stamp directly onto rectangular stone bead.
- Insert gold jewelry wire approximately 1” longer on each side of square stone bead.
- Add large orange crystal bead, gold spacer, and red crystal bead. Attach to jump ring at end of coral bead strands.
- To create coordinating earrings, place 3 coral beads, red crystal bead, gold spacer, orange bead, spacer, red crystal bead, and 3 more coral beads onto each hoop.