Summer Sunshine Earrings
Designed by Cindi Bisson – Behind These Eyes™
Makin’s Clay® with a golden shimmer and sparkling crystals are paired to create these fun Summer Sunshine earrings which would be perfect paired with a simple t-shirt or sundress for a casual summer outfit.
- Makin’s Clay® – Yellow (www.makins-usa.com)
- Makin’s® Sun Clay Cutters
- Makin’s® Ultimate Clay Machine™
- DecoArt® Metallic Lustre™ – Gold Rush (www.decoart.com)
- Beacon 521 Adhesive (www.beaconadhesives.com)
- Connie Crystals – 4 small yellow, 2 large orange (www.conniecrystal.com)
- French earring wires, head pins
- Jewelry pliers
- Roll yellow Makin’s Clay to setting #3 on Ultimate Clay Machine.
- Cut 4 medium suns with Sun Clay Cutter set.
- Use smallest Sun cutter to cut sun from center of 4 medium suns.
- Stack 1 small, 1 large and 1 small Connie Crystals onto straight pins.
- Coat one side of one sun with Beacon 521 Adhesive. Place jewelry pin with crystals centered on sun. Place second sun over first and press together.
- Let dry 24 hours.
- Use fingertip to apply a small amount of Gold Rush Metallic Lustre to both sides of clay suns.
- Create loops at top of suns and add earring wires.