LAKE TIME! Etched Glass Clock
Designed by Cindi Bisson
Relax….. you’re on LAKE TIME! Customize a glass clock with etchall® and create something one of a kind for your vacation place – you can change it to “BEACH TIME”, “CAMPING TIME”, etc.! Customize your creation further with a bit of subtle stamped landscaping for a faux etched effect to complement the etched lettering.
- etchall® Etching Cream (www.etchall.com)
- etchall® Limited Edition Glass Wall Clock
- Computer & printer
- Stampscapes stamps – (http://www.stampscapes.com/home.html)
- Charcoal Palette ink pad
- Select the fonts for your lettering, and print the letters to fit in the 2” glass area around the clock. Cut out the letters and determine spacing on the clock. Enlarge or reduce font size as desired.
- Use paper letters as a template to cut out lettering from echmask™. Mount etchmask™ letters onto clock.
- Use paintbrush to apply thick coat of etchall® cream. Let set 15 minutes. Return cream to bottle. Use wet paper towels/sponge to carefully remove remaining cream from glass. Peel off lettering.
- Masking areas where you don’t want the stamping, use Stampscapes stamps inked with Charcoal Palette ink to stamp scenes on left and right sides of clock. When the ink dries, the effect is very subtle and even looks like a very detailed etched image.